Morning.
I feel like lately I'm always apologizing for my lack of posts.
Maybe it's the post holiday/winter blahs but honestly, I'm just not feeling inspired.
I think part of it is that I'm feeling like this site is coming to an end with the new website so maybe it's that I've already sort of closed this chapter in my head?
Not sure.
In any event, I do feel badly that I've been such a craptastic blogger as of late and promise that as my site launches in the next few weeks, I'll be back at it gangbuster styles.
On that note, what sorts of things do you want to see more and/or less of around here/there?
I haven't been doing much fashion stuff as of late...just not into clothes these days I guess...I could get back on that bandwagon though if people desired it.
More interiors?
More of my work? Less of my work?
I can't do food sadly so don't ask for that...a cook I am not.
Product reviews?
Do tell...I'm interested to hear your thoughts.
In the meantime, I've got a giveaway winner to announce and some amazing new things to show you....

...styles.
Though I usually do a board for such things, I needed to show you this fur/sheepskin/chunky loop pillow/throw goodness full size like.
Behold the cozy luxury my friends...











I can't adequately express how much I want NEED one of the fur blankets in my life...and the chunky loop one for that matter...and the sheepskin pillow trimmed in black...LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Now along with this 'bperfect for the worst winter we've had in decades' warm and snuggly brilliance, Black Rooster has also just started selling some pretty swank office accessories...if you're like me and look to the new year as a time to get your shit all organized like, this stuff will help you...






Go HERE to snap this goodness up.
And with that, I think it's time to announce the winner from my...
...Carlotta Lacy!
This beauty of an art piece is yours...


...can be had for much less than usual...which I would say, makes for a great way to say...



ooo loving all of those comfy blankets! and i want some of those lucite office items. so smacny! xo jillian - cornflake dreams
ReplyDeleteLove everything, especially the black trimmed sheepskin pillow .. but can't find it on the BR site! As for what I want to see more of in 2014, I would say keep on doing exactly what you've been doing all along. I adore your interior decorating style so more of that please. As the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the design and family posts!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing your home, your work, family and personal posts. I love blogs that are more personal, rather than just a parade of pretty pictures.....those are great too, just not all the time :)
ReplyDeleteUm, more of your work/home. Duh. Why would you even ask such a ridiculous question?
ReplyDeleteMe wants a snuggle fur blankie and acrylic office supplies!
Would like to see more of your design work! Before and Afters. Anything interior design. Maybe roundups of items/things you find and love that others may not know about. Love the personal/life updates too.
ReplyDeleteI like to see your own work and things you are doing to your house or other projects you've got going, even if it's just rearranging stuff. I know you have your dream house on hold right now but I thought those posts were quite excellent for categorizing certain architectural and design elements that work well. Maybe you could do some more that are still summaries of your taste and ideas (you have good ones), rather than posts about specifics you want to do in that said build. I really enjoy your blog, btw.
ReplyDeleteYOU are the talent here! Anything you create, I wanna stare at. OH and those ridiculously cute kids make my day, every.single.time. Can't wait to see and follow the new blog!
ReplyDeleteI love those blankets!! I also NEED one in my life too! Just can't decide which one I NEED the most!! so good!! xo
ReplyDelete