Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sponsor Goodness...Miranda Frye...and Steven and Chris...and Strut

I'm taking some time this morning to highlight a few new things from a couple of my fabulous sponsors.

First off, a HUGE welcome to Barrymore Furniture.

For those of you not familiar with this heavenly place, a little blurb...

" An iconic Canadian brand since 1919, Barrymore offers premium comfort custom-crafted upholstery designs made by hand and made for generations.  Defining details are built into the design by expert craftsmen giving every piece perpetual and timeless appeal."

When you take those words and convert them into what their inventory looks like, here's a peek...




So beautiful.

I put together a little Polyvore board just so you could see a tad more of the goodness they carry...

Barrymore


With literally thousands of fabrics, finishes and pieces to choose from, the sky is the limit with this place.

I literally can't wait to incorporate some of their gorgeousness into my designs/client work.


You all know I LOVE Miranda...first off, she's the sweetest person in the universe....not to mention annoyingly GORGEOUS...


And secondly, her jewelry rocks my face off.

Behold her new collection...










HEAVENLY.

Like I want every single thing...mostly notably the spear in gold with a black jewel...yum, yum.

The good news for all of us is that Miranda Frye is offering up a 25% promo code in conjunction with this new loveliness.

Use code...

 CHEERS 

...to take advantage of that goodness.

3. And finally, if you missed it yesterday, you can catch my latest appearance on...

Steven and Chris

...HERE.

There's a full tour (minus the bathroom) of my basement renovation, along with a little chat about a few of my favourite blogs, which you can read all about HERE.

And good news for my friends in the US...the show airs on the Live Well Network and you can watch the episodes online HERE...my latest one was episode #40 if you want to find it (use their episode guide to help since they don't air in order etc.:)

And with that, I'll sign off for now.

I'm spending the day in the big city at this event...

STRUT Tour 2013

...which is a '"focused, intimate, hands-on learning experiences for influencers, brands and agencies."

Looking forward as it were...I'll be tweeting and instagamming the fun stuff I get up to so stay tuned on that front.

And, I'll be back tomorrow with some new stuff for sale...you can click back to yesterday's post if you want to see what's still up for grabs from that one.

xo
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh mine! just watched your segment and you are absolutely fabulous and made for TV!! They will have to get you on the show as their regular expert!

    Love your basement and that laundry room … I totally died!! genius … just genius! Did I tell you just how much I love those doors??

    So glad to have chatted with you briefly today at the event. Will have to catch you soon! Maybe an afternoon tea when I head over to Waterloo and make a stop in Oakville!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the annoying captias...tried turning them off for a day and my inbox exploded with crap.

Smooches to everyone who perservered and left a sweet comment anyways! xoxo