Thursday, January 16, 2014

Style Me Pretty Living!!!!!

I've got some pretty exciting news my friends, thanks to the very fabulous....


...one of my all time favourite design projects...

[photo by Yazy Jo]

...is about to be showcased.

And along with the rooms that I helped sort out, there's also going to be full reveal of the entire house and let me tell you my friends, it's spectacular...the owner really should be a designer...so, so good.

The first (::whispers:: there might be more than one today) feature is live right now so hop on over to Style Me Pretty Living to see the goodness.

It's a happy day my friends!

xo
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, The chairs in the Les Touche fabric are stunning. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, this is fantastic and love that your client continued with the look throughout the house and adopted your esthetic. Love the sofa in the LR and the movement in the room. Brilliant.xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! I love everything, Christine. You did a fantastic job. I'm still in love with those pendants in the kitchen *sigh*. Congratulations this is great news! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, it's just beautiful. Seriously. Bravo bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything in that home is spectacular! I'm still in love with the boldly painted built-in's paired with the whimsical wallpaper. Love love love! I can't say it enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! Amazing job Christine! I should hire you to design our new house! I find my design taste is gradually evolving to your neighbourhood. Your style is infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the feature! Everything is so gorgeous. I'm obsessed with the floral curtains in the little girl's room, are they custom? It's such a beautiful floral.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its all gorgeous - agree the les touche chairs are stunning, as is the side table between them. And the daughter's room - if i had a room like that when i was a little girl i would never have left the house! Just love your style Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning! Nailed it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the annoying captias...tried turning them off for a day and my inbox exploded with crap.

Smooches to everyone who perservered and left a sweet comment anyways! xoxo