Well it's Friday...good times there.
It's a PD for my littles so I've got a day of kid duty to attempt...thinking I might try to put work aside and actually give them my full undivided attention...I'm feeling like I've been missing them lately...even though I'm at home all day...just so focussed on work...missing the little moments as it were.
Wish me luck on that front.
As for work, I was actually up in the middle of the night (thanks to my little baby friend) and got some designing business done, after finally giving in to the not going back to sleep train...though I wouldn't exactly choose to not sleep, it was kind of nice to have the day start feeling even slightly ahead of the game.
On that front, I spent some time browsing the new inventory from Made Goods, that's happily all available through Black Rooster Decor.
So in keeping with...

...here are the goodies that are SO catching my eye...

'




I'm just not getting over all things black and white anytime soon.
Love and want every single one of these pieces in a large and in charge way.
Of course, I'm also hoping that some of my brilliant clients will fall in love with them like I have...and speaking of...
Part of my middle of the night work was doing up a design board for #projectnurserysweetness...turns out I've now been asked to do this client's master bedroom....let's call it #projectdarkanddramatic.
Here are the befores:
Note the fabulous wallpaper, chandelier and Chinese hutch...those things will all be staying.
And here's what the plan as I see it...
Note the new Black Rooster bust, screen, rug, baskets, fur blanket and boxes...very much hoping all will happen.
My other favourite store is also represented in this one...we have 219 to thank for the dressers and gorgeous mirror...and of course, Biscuit Home for the bedding...I don't really look anywhere else for that stuff.
Oh and the headboard...just WAIT until you hear where that's from...more on that next week...big project news on that front.
Happy almost weekend friendlies.
xo


Unbelievably sexy. You rule.
ReplyDeleteVery sexy!
ReplyDelete