Happy Friday fellow bloggers/blog readers.
I have to say, this has been a bang up week for me...good things are most definitely happening...not the least of which was the 3 amazing features (living room, girl's room, whole house) of my design work on Style Me Pretty Living yesterday...

I'll be giving you the full lowdown on that come Monday so make sure you check back.
For now, it's time to preview some of the new and might I add, INCREDIBLE pieces from
Black Rooster Decor, thanks to a feature I like to call...

I'll be giving you the full lowdown on that come Monday so make sure you check back.
For now, it's time to preview some of the new and might I add, INCREDIBLE pieces from
Black Rooster Decor, thanks to a feature I like to call...

To begin, please feast your eyes on this selection of ridiculously pretty Parisian inspired goodness...
I mean, let's get real with that daybed business...and the lighting...I can't even...the sconces are going up tout suite in #projectpianoroom (a subsidiary of #projectwholehouse) and the chandelier MUST also find a home in one of my client's rooms- it's just sooooooo pretty. And don't get me started on all the tables...the consoles especially have me feeling all kinds of breathless.
And then there's the more 'modern' additions to Black Rooster's ever stunning inventory...
Can we first talk about the art panels...be.still.my.heart. I'm of course also dying over the gold coffee table and the shagreen stuff all over the place...the sheep throws are also rather delightful...and those top right acrylic and chrome ball scones...LOVE (PS, they're only $72 bones) ...yup, pretty much want it all!
All of this beauty and more can be had HERE.
And big, huge, amazing ::whispers::, if you live in Toronto (or don't but know that making the trip here will be worth soooooo worthwhile after you hear this news,) you'll soon be able to browse Black Rooster's incredible selection of pretty IN PERSON!!! That's right, Black Rooster is soon to be all bricks and mortar styles...

And more secret news, yours truly is going to be doing a little merchandising business up in there...je suis excited!!!!
xo



Oh oh oh lucky lady! Styling up those pieces would be so much fun!
ReplyDeleteawesome news! you ARE having a great week :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams
ReplyDeleteOh! Awesome! Merchandising is so much fun :)
ReplyDelete