I figure this will probably be my last post before the Christmas happens.
I'll be spending Tuesday-Thursday with the family and such so I doubt much blogging will be taking place...though I doubt I'll be able to not at least pop in for a quick hello so maybe this isn't the last one...in any case....
To tie you over, I've got another very fabulous episode of...

...to share.
For today, this freebie comes straight from one of my newest sponsors...
You all know I love me some great vintage and well, this shop has that covered in spades...







Just the animal menagerie alone had me at hello...and speaking of, it's time for another giveaway and that last picture hints at what's about to come.
Yup...you my friends now have the chance to win an amazingly fabulous signed and framed


To enter:
Leave a comment below
For extra entries:
PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE!!!
1. Make East & Coco an Etsy favourite
2. Pin your favourite East & Coco item with this tag
{Win a vintage etching from @bijouandboheme #giveaway #vintage #art}
3. Post a photo of the etching to Instagram with this tag
{Win a vintage etching from @bijouandboheme #giveaway #vintage #art}
4. Tweet the giveaway with this tag
{Win a vintage etching from @bijouandboheme #giveaway #vintage #art}
That makes a total of 5 possible entries...and again, you must leave a comment for each one for them to count.
I'll be drawing for the winner on Saturday Dec. 28th.
xo

I just love your taste! You always manage to find the best things!
ReplyDeleteYou have become my go-to for art inspiration. You have flawless taste!
ReplyDeleteMy 2914 goal is to add more art.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of unique options. I'd love to win!
ReplyDeleteJust added the shop to my Etsy Favorites! I love all the elephants and that gorgeous red coffee table!
ReplyDeleteA very cool shop, indeed! I love the MOMA brass desk lamp. Very unique! As for the colourful etching...I think it would look pretty cool in my office or bathroom.
ReplyDeleteIt's so pretty, I'd love to win.
ReplyDeleteCorrie
I made it an Etsy Fav!
ReplyDeleteCorrie
OMG,I would love to have one. So pretty
ReplyDeleteEast and Coco has such lovely stuff! Thanks for showcasing another great source.
ReplyDeleteTHe etching is lovely. I have a spot for that. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!
ReplyDeleteZoe
zoe.may1@yahoo.co.uk
Darling I am just popping in to wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful festive holiday season. Hope you have a great ending to the year and that 2014 will bring you the best of the best.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
Charlotta
that desk lamp is amazing
ReplyDeleteadded to my etsy favorites!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those prints!!! you have such an eye!!
ReplyDeleteKim
Beautiful! Would go quite nicely in my newly redecorated living room...
ReplyDeletethis is fabulous!
ReplyDeletemade eastandcoco a favorite on etsy!
ReplyDeletepinned! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/181129216237170035/
ReplyDeletetweeted!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/afteezy/status/416576358781681664
Added them to my etsy.thanx
ReplyDeleteMakeup_into@Yahoo.com
I've made it a fave!
ReplyDeleteNice find and great giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteI added to my etsy favourites.
ReplyDeletelove love this etching!! must have for my living room!
ReplyDeletefavorited on etsy!
ReplyDeletepinned too! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/329255422729237862/
ReplyDeleteYour taste is impeccable. I would be happy to have anything you give away ��
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful piece of art! I would love to win this!!
ReplyDeleteAdded East and Coco to favorites. (Etsy name DGNancy)
ReplyDeleteI pinned East and Coco images. (Pinterest name Avastella)
ReplyDeleteI posted the vintage etching on instagram (IG name nancywander)
ReplyDeleteLove this!!! Awesome giveaway
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about the contest. )Twitter name Avamom)
ReplyDeleteplease come to Miami and style my apartment! I'm in the process of revamping my entire living space for 2014!
ReplyDeletePosted the photo on Instagram
ReplyDeleteTweeted the giveaway! @aicreating
ReplyDeleteFavorited East & Coco on Etsy- love them!
ReplyDeleteI pinned! Here is the link: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/284500901434239142/
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: https://twitter.com/nadinenocero/status/417707086210797568
ReplyDeleteand finally my comment entry: Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway and always being so inspiring! I l love your posts :) - Nadine
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Fingers crossed :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Fingers crossed!!
ReplyDeleteYou have exquisite taste!
ReplyDeleteThis woul look great in my den. Start of a gallery wall!!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Love me some vintage and this beautiful etching is no exception! :-)
ReplyDeleteAdded East and Coco as a favorite Etsy shop.
ReplyDeleteLoving everything from East&Coco! Would love to win the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Years celebrating!
Abby
Oh god thats so ultra cool. Happy holidays ;)
ReplyDelete