Happy Friday friends.
I for one, am mucho happy that it's almost the weekend...not really sure why, other than I have Christmas decorating to get to and that calls for some solid non-work related time...hoping to get at least some of that in over the next few days.
On that front, so far we've purchased the tree (that pretty one right behind us:)...

...and I've got some green stuff happening on the mantle as well.
::whispers:: there's nairy a pink thing in site.
I know...hard to believe.
Going au naturale this year...green, brass/gold and cream.
Stay tuned.
For now, it's time for our favourite sponsor shopping day of the week, otherwise known as...

Could you die over the pink cashmere Plater look-a-like?
I could.
She's also available in grey and white cashmere by the way.
Check back next week for Christmas decorating updates, more holiday reveals and the start of some giveaway action.
xo
















I'll take on of each thank you very much!
ReplyDelete