Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year, Thanks to Flipogram

If you're not already making videos like a boss thanks to everyone's new favourite app, Flipogram, then you really should be...

SO MUCH FUN.

I've done two so far, which pretty much sum up my 2013...

Family first of course...



...and then work...



...both of which have made me feel pretty lucky in 2013.

This year has been a total roller coaster for my family...so many huge ups: the birth of my sweet Jasper, Scarlett's show airing, some awesome #getpublished moments for my design work, becoming an official 'expert' for Steven and Chris, buying a new house/lot to build our dream house on and of course, all the daily little moments with my sweet brood that fill me up with joy, laughter and the best sort of happiness.

As with life though, there were also a few downs but going into 2014, I'm wholeheartedly focusing on the good.

If there's one thing I've learned in my almost 40 (dear god shoot me) years on this earth, absolutely everything happens for a reason and things always have a way of working themselves out.

So, for the New Year I'm going to fully embrace all the blessings I know I'm already so lucky to have...I also plan on diving headfirst into building my career (starting with the launch of my new site:))) and really making a go at this design gig.

To you my friends and readers, thank you endlessly for all the support you've given me this year and I so hope you will continue to follow along as things change a bit around here.

Happy New Year

Much love always and a very Happy New Year.

xo
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. You have been blessed...Be HaPPy in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope 2014 brings many great things your way!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Thanks for filling my blog reader will loads of gorgeous images and inspiration this year! Can't wait to see what next year brings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! You have the most adorable little family and your talent is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so so so excited for you! I can not wait to see your business soar, C, you are SO beyond talented! Happy New Year to you and your famjam! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great videos! You really are blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best to you and your beautiful family! 2014 will be even better! So excited to see the new site and follow along to see all your big plans! Best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you and your family! May 2014 be as fabulous as 2013 has been, keep delighting us with your creations and your lovely posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. liking the sound of your new things to come!! So glad to know you! Happy New Year, sweet friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful year! Can't wait to stalk your new site. I know you are going to kill it in 2014! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful year! Can't wait to stalk your new site. I know you are going to kill it in 2014! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous flipograms, isn't that so fun! Your family is gorgeous, every single one of you, and that Jasper makes me laugh - he always is smiling! Best wishes for a banner year and lots of success and happiness. Xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Christine
    happy new year. the house is beautiful. would truly appreciate knowing the artist of the beautiful woman painting/print on the table beside the 1001 paintings book? I've been searching all over your site to find it, i'm sure it's somewhere but if you could provide that would be lovely.
    All the best in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renee...I believe the one you mean is by tushtush....

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/tushtush

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the annoying captias...tried turning them off for a day and my inbox exploded with crap.

Smooches to everyone who perservered and left a sweet comment anyways! xoxo