Tuesday, December 17, 2013

GIVEAWAY - Hicks Pendant!!!!! And a Winner!

Of my friends, I have such AMAZING goodness to share today.

First up, the lucky winner of the Vivian & Beverly giveaway is...


....Jessica Hyink...

A gorgeous print from Vivian & Beverly is yours!

And for those of you who aren't lucky Jessica, V&B is now taking orders so contact the shop owner directly if like me, you simply must own a stunning print of your ownzies...Free shipping can be had until tomorrow!!!

Now I've got some more amazing news to share in keeping with this goodness...

Untitled #84

I think you're going to want to sit down for this one.

Thanks to my wonderful friend Christine over at one of my absolute favourite online shops, 219...

219

...that PS, sells this sort of glorious...

219

...you my friends have the chance to win a....

HICKS PENDANT!!!!!

...in any size or any colour!!!


via

Yup...you read that right...the choice is all yours!

I have the large gold version in my nursery...

Hicks Pendant // Please contact us for pricing

...and adore them all really...

hicks pendant? everything else modern
via

via

kitchens - Thomas O'Brien Hicks Pendant black built-ins buffet hutch mirrored doors white glass-front kitchen cabinets calcutta marble counter tops taupe leather dining chairs nailhead trim subway tiles backsplash topiary double sinks oval walnut dining table leather dining chairs nailhead trim
via

I dare say this is the most versatile pendant around...use one large one in the center of a room, a couple of medium sized babies on either side of a bed or a group of them in the kitchen...the possibilities are endless.

So now, the important deets...

To enter:

You must do these two things to enter:

1. Follow shop 219 on Pinterest
2. Like 219 on Facebook

And then just leave a comment below telling me these two requirements are met

For extra entries:

You must leave a separate comment for each to be counted:

1. Follow 219 on Twitter

2. Tweet the giveaway {enter to win a HICKS PENDANT from @bijouandboheme and @219Christine http://bijouandboheme.blogspot.com/2013/12/giveaway-hicks-pendant-and-winner.html}

3. Pin a picture from this post with the hashtags #giveaway #hickspendant

4. Post a photo of a hicks pendant to Instagram and include my name so I see it @bijouandboheme, along with hashtags #giveaway #hickspendant

And that's that.

I'll draw for the winner on Sunday Dec. 22nd.

Good luck friends!!!!

xo
Photobucket

294 comments:

  1. I'm following them and I like them and I luuuuvvv that pendant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. facebook: liked! pinterest: followed! I would love to have one of these pendants in my kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow on pinterest and liked on Facebook. Fingers crossed! April_dodge(at)hotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did the requirements! Someone's so very lucky:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done!! I would love a hicks pendent for over my new island! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, AMAZING giveaway! I like 219 on fb and follow their boards. And incidentally want to buy everything in their shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such an amazing giveaway! I've been eyeing this Hicks Pendant ball light in brass ever since you had it installed in your nursery. I am thinking of adding 3 to my kitchen over the island. I have followed 219 on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also just pinned some of the gorgeousness from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have pinned your nursery picture with the hicks pendant to my nursery board on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following on Pinterest and Liked on Facebook! Oh my gawd I would just DIE for one of these in my home!!! Thanks for hosting the most amazing giveaway!!! xoxo Annie Ceder

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked 219 on FB and follow on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked 219 on FB and followed on Pinterest. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Done! Liked on FB and followed on Pinterest. Amazing giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Done with the two requirements! Hicks pendant would look gorgeous in my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantabulous !!! I did as instructed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Followed on Pinterest and liked on Facebook. Hicks pendants are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Meet the two requirements! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOAH! Amazing. Meeting all of the requirements, STAT! I follow them on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am glad to follow them on Twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I tweeted about this uh-mazing giveaway! (@burlap_and_lace)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I posted a lust-worthy photo to Instagram! (@scsmith1)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following on Pinterest and Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Liked on FB & Following on Pinterest. I've lusted after this light for ages. Would *love* it for my dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  25. And I pinned the gorgeous photo of your nursery to my pinterest feed. http://www.pinterest.com/fischerwolf/

    Fingers Crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  26. just pinned the hicks pendants pic on Pinterest with the hashtags #giveaway #hickspendant

    ReplyDelete
  27. Requirements met, would love, love, love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have loved this light for a long time and would love to put it up when I'm done building the new addition on my house! I pinned and followed on Pinterest and liked on Facebook. Now I'll wait to see if you (hopefully! fingers crossed!) pull my name!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Like on FB and followed on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Liked on facebook, following on pinterest, and posted to Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oooh exciting! Requirements met!

    ReplyDelete
  32. requirements met !
    love the hicks pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  33. following on Pinterest and liked on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Followed on FB and Pinterest! Pick me please!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pinned to my board! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186477240794705592/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Followed them all! (including Twitter). Would love the black/gold/white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pinned image with #giveaway #hickspendant

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have been wanting a Hicks pendant FOREVER for my foyer. Followed on pinterest, liked on facebook, and pinned image with the proper hashtags and such. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have met the Requirements:) Awesome Giveaway! Would love To win.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Met the requirements. Ahhh....the Hicks. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow! I would love to win this. I like on fb and follow on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  42. HOLY BANANAS - i'm going crazy here - did all the mandatory stuff! *god i love u*

    ReplyDelete
  43. I SO want one of these and winning it would make me a happy happy girl. I followed and liked.

    ReplyDelete
  44. pinned! - ok i'm getting even more excited right now!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gorgeous, the black and gold is my fave! Have followed and liked xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. I followed 219 on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  47. i tried to instagram - but there's something wrong with my insta - it shuts down everytime i try to upload - that's gotta count for something?! - i mean it's totally Apple's fault!

    ReplyDelete
  48. OMG you have the best giveaways! Thank you for the opportunity to win. I met all the requirements for the main entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Liked on FB and followed on Pinterest! (already was actually).

    Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Instagramed a photo! Crossing fingers

    ReplyDelete
  51. These pendant lamps are perfect!! I've liked both pages ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  52. Okay, I gave in and fulfilled the requirements... and I believe a hicks would look lovely above my fireclay sink in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I am officially a follower of 219 on Pinterest and Facebook! Which could be dangerous since each pin is more gorgeous than the next :) Thanks for hosting such an amazing giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Following on Pinterest and FB, would love a hicks pendent for my studio apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  55. also following on twitter, crossing my fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I've liked them on Pinterest and Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  57. had to reboot phone - but i got to add to instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow them and retweeted on twitter- love this pendant so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. So exciting! Following on Instagram and Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Liked on Facebook and followed on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Well, that was an easy contest to enter because I already wanted to follow 219 on Facebook and Pinterest. :) I have been stalking that pendant for YEARS.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Pinned a picture from this post. Loving it in Jasper's room!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm following on Pinterest & FB. That glorious pendant would look fab in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  64. All requirements met!! Cant wait for this fab piece tocome my way!! Kitchen or nursery... Hmmmm??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Both requirements met!! I've loved this piece since you put together your nursery. Would LOVE to display it in my home!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  66. Both requirements met!! I've loved this piece since you put together your nursery. Would LOVE to display it in my home!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  67. Requirements met! What an awesome giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hey!! I followed shop 219 on Pinterest and liked their Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  69. I pinned a picture from this post with the hastags #giveaway #hickspendant

    ReplyDelete
  70. And FINALLY I posted a photo of a hicks pendant to Instagram with hashtags #giveaway #hickspendant

    ReplyDelete
  71. Done and Done! Loving the old pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Done! Looking forward to seeing who the lucky winner is.

    ReplyDelete
  73. great light. great giveaway! liked 219 on both : )

    ReplyDelete
  74. Third time's charm (I hope!). I followed, liked, tweeted and instagrammed! Fingers crossed. What a great Christmas present that would be! Absolutely LOVE that light!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. pinned with hashtags for an extra entry

    ReplyDelete
  76. Both requirements met! Love these lights!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Pinned this link to my wall! http://www.decorpad.com/photo.htm?photoId=83314&relatedPhotoId=83174&index=2

    ReplyDelete
  78. Posted a photo to Instagram for an extra entry!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Liked and Followed!! It would mean the world to me to win this!! I have been lusting over these pendants forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. Pinned for extra entry!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Posted to instagram for extra entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Following on Pinterest and liked on FB. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I am so in love with your site. Your style is impeccable!! I liked you on Facebook and followed you on Pinterest. Fingers and Toes crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I followed 219 on Pinterest & Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Tweeted about the giveaway here: https://twitter.com/CopyCatChic/status/413068976496074753

    ReplyDelete
  86. Pinned an image from the post here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/228839224789478808/

    ReplyDelete
  87. Since I made a mistake on the fixture now in my kitchen, I would love to win a Hick's pendant so I can change it with good conscience.

    Liked on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I did the 2 requirements. Fingers are crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Done and Done!!! Fingers crossed. I would DIE for a Hicks Pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Followed on Twitter! I loooove the blue pendant. And it would look gorgeous in my soon to be renovated kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I liked on fb. And I need one of those pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  92. PINNED!! with hashtags #hickspendant #giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  93. Followed the Pinterest board. Pick ME! Pick ME! Thanks for the amazing giveaway, even if I don't win.

    ReplyDelete
  94. You betcha! Liked and followed with my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Oh, my last comment wasn't supposed to be "anonymous" so here goes again. Followed the Pinterest board. Pick ME! Pick ME! Thanls for the amazing giveaway, even if I don't win!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like them on Facebook and I am following in pinterest. Oh, I hope I win! - Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  97. Done + Done! That would make the most merriest of christmas's for me :) xoxo

    ( sarah@sarahswansondesign.com )

    ReplyDelete
  98. A Hicks pendant?? So awesome. Followed on Pinterest & Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Already following on Pinterest and now following on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Following on Pinterest and Liked on FB! Awesome giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  101. Those pendants are gorgeous! Followed and liked!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Followed 219 on Pinterest & liked on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Pinned a photo as well! P.S. AMAZING giveaway! I've been drooling over one of these for yeaaaars

    ReplyDelete
  104. I posted to instagram. Please, please, please!

    ReplyDelete
  105. best giveaway ever. if I don't win the mega millions tonight this would be a close second. following Shop 219 on pinterest and FB.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I also pinned that smashing nursery of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Done and done! I've been searching for the perfect elegant-meets-casual pendant for our tiny dining/living room combo. The Hicks is it!

    ReplyDelete
  108. And I followed 219 on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  109. And what the heck, posted it on Insta too :)

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am following 219 on Instagram & liked them on FB
    What a generous giveaway!!! I have dreamt of having 1 in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I pinned a few pictures from this post with the requested hash tags!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I posted a pic of Jasper's beautiful nursery featuring the Hicks pendant on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Oh please pick me! Liked 219 on Facebook and following on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  114. And I followed on Twitter! I've been dying one of these for my kitchen...this would be the best present EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Facebook and pinterest done. This would be perfect in my new home were remodeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I liked on Facebook and followed on Pinterest! I own the faux fox throw from shop 219 and love it...the gold pendant would look fantastic with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  117. Done, done, done and done! Love this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Following and liked!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Liked on Facebook and followed on pinterest. Best give away ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Liked and Followed! Dreaming of that pendant in my hallway!

    ReplyDelete
  121. Pinned a shot on pinterest. Ooh love the large gold!

    ReplyDelete
  122. Like Bijou and Boheme on FB!
    xoxo
    irene
    www.theoplife.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Like Shop 219 on FB!
    xoxo
    irene
    www.theoplife.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Pinned to WIN!
    xoxo
    irene
    www.theoplife.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Tweet tweet tweeted! (actually twice because I link my Instagram)
    xoxo
    irene
    www.theoplife.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Intstagrammed it!
    xoxo
    irene
    www.theoplife.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I know you didn't tell us to do it, but I TUMBLD it too on my tumblr, just cuz. www.irenegianos.tumblr.com
    xoxo
    irene
    www.theoplife.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Pinned and like on Facebook. Keeping fingers crossed!!
    xo
    Christina
    indesignlab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. tweeted about the giveaway for an extra entry!

    ReplyDelete
  130. pinned a photo of a hicks pendant with hashtags for another entry! woo hook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  131. Pinned and liked with fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  132. I followed on Pinterest and like on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  133. What a fab giveaway!! Liked on fb and followed on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  134. Heck to the yes. Best stocking stuffer ever. Followed and liked. Fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
  135. love these pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  136. Followed and liked.
    Waiting to fill a void in my kitchen with an amazeball light!

    ReplyDelete
  137. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Um, awesome giveaway Christine!!!!! Just did the first two, working on the second part : )

    ReplyDelete
  139. Liked and pinned! That Hicks Pendant is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  140. Just pinned to my Pinterest board! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/272256739947070501/

    ReplyDelete
  141. This is an amazing giveaway! I have liked the beautiful 219 on Facebook and follow on Pinterest. Many, many thanks for the chance to win! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  142. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  143. I pinned the photo of your nursery. I love everything about that room and the pendant is the icing on the cake. Adore it.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  144. Following on Pinterest and liked on Facebook! Hope to win!

    ReplyDelete
  145. Requirements met! I adore the Hicks pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  146. I'm now following 219 on Pinterest and Liked them on fb!!

    ReplyDelete
  147. I also pinned this on Pinterest! With all the requirements :)

    ReplyDelete
  148. Oh good lord - I want!

    I follow 219 on Pinterest and like them on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  149. I tweeted too! https://twitter.com/SweetSuite10/status/413174536171814912

    ReplyDelete
  150. I pinned a picture http://www.pinterest.com/pin/173740498098553580/

    ReplyDelete
  151. Liked on Facebook and followed on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  152. Amazing! I liked on Facebook and Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  153. I follow 219 on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/skyalive/

    I like 219 on Facebook as Angela Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  154. I follow 219 on Twitter
    twitter handle: @skyalive1976

    ReplyDelete
  155. Requirements are met, so hopeful!!

    ReplyDelete
  156. Done and done! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  157. Hi Christine! I entered the contest with the requirements, and posted to Twitter/Instagram. Thank you for this awesome contest! *fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  158. Hi, liked on pinterest and Facebook. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the annoying captias...tried turning them off for a day and my inbox exploded with crap.

Smooches to everyone who perservered and left a sweet comment anyways! xoxo