Tuesday, August 13, 2013

GIVEAWAY- Vivian and Beverly

Greetings from the most magical place one earth...


After a looong but surprisingly good drive (baby was total aces in the in the car,) we've arrived in PEI and are spending our days soaking up the heaven that is this island- feels infinitely good to be here.

And because I'm feeling so swell, I thought it a perfect time to throw some happiness your way with a very special....


...thanks to one of the most beautiful art shoppes there is...


I'm so incredibly in love with her gorgeous work and am thrilled to be able to offer you a giveaway for an....


And just look at the Vivian & Beverly gorgeousness you can choose from...


At the Beach - Purple/Pink

Swan - Metallic Grey


Osa Johnson - Vintage Gold




Water Lilies - Light Purple/ Pink


Osa Johnson - Dark Metallic Grey

To enter:

Leave a comment below.

For extra entries:

1. Like Vivian and Beverly on Etsy

2. Pin your favourite piece to Pinterest with the following {art work #giveaway from @bijouandboheme} 

3. Tweet the following {enter to win a gorgeous piece of original artwork from Vivian and Beverly and @bijouandboheme http://bijouandboheme.blogspot.com/2013/08/giveaway-viviana-and-beverly.html}

That gives you 4 chances to win.

Good luck!!!!

xo
Photobucket

88 comments:

  1. Holy!!! Love all of this. Especially that swan number! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, especially the swan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black and lillie pads!

    -Brittany Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow PEI looks heavenly! Enjoy every second. I really think these prints are fun, especially the zebra. I was a silkscreen artist in my past and can so relate to the process. Have a great vacay.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these prints, I've been looking for a great piece for my walls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to win. My house needs more art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - they are all so pretty, I'd have a hard time choosing! I'd love to win one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The inky violet in the second photo is amazing...I can't stop looking at it. I'm sure it would be stunning in person. -Allison W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing, perfect for our bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty - I would have a hard time choosing between the water lilies and the beach scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many goodies! Love the swan and the zebras.

    Have a glorious time in PEI!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to win, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! So many beautiful prints! My favourite are the animal inspired. The B&W swan is sooo elegant and graceful! Would love to have it in my home! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous! Fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful prints, it is a hard decision between the gold roses and the blue Osa Johnson. Laura's other Esty site has some great art also!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely some artwork I would be interested in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the black and white zebra artwork! I'd frame it in white lacquer for my daughter's room.
    Jamie S.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What dreamy pieces! I like them all but I LOVE the contrast of the black and white swan!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am in love with that pink & gold swan!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Swan! I also pinned it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love them all, but the beach scene might be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love the beach and swan prints!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! I am especially fond of the lady portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love these! I need some beautiful art to fill up the walls in my new house!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Osa Johnson in the multi blue. Totally fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love these! Excited to browse

    ReplyDelete
  27. fav on etsy, and I love her swans!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the pop up roses in pink and purple, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the Sunbather in all the different color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gosh, they're gorgeous! Thanks so much for introducing us to such great merchants and artists. Just ordered something from Black Rooster, too! Janine

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oooh beautiful work! Would love to display a piece in my living room!

    theartisanpost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i would love to have one of these prints! so pretty!

    courtney.allisunfair (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  33. They are all so lovely! The lilies and swan have me daydreaming, but the sun bather and Osa Johnson prints are so irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Definitely favorited this shop on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ooh tought to choose. Love the gold zebra and the swan. Swan I think .... Next step Pinterest and on to Etsy! Fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  36. enjoy, enjoy your well deserved vacay!! These are lovely!! I would love anyone of them!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I've favourite it on etsy; pinned it on pinterest and just want to say how gorgeous all the prints are. I think the black swan is my favourite!
    alisonzinger@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. What wonderful prints. Liked and liked!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very pretty! Love the swan and the black and white birds.
    Kristenashley81 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the black and white swan print.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love these. The swan is my favorite. Does it help that it's my birthday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. LOVE, love, LOVE these pieces!!!! I tried to go to the link but it's not working. I also tried to look them up on etsy but can not find them. Can you post where to find them online??? Thanks!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love these so much! Especially the Osa Johnson ones!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Added to Favorites on Etsy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Pinned my favorite!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. pinned! http://pinterest.com/pin/100768110385736770/

    ReplyDelete
  47. and favorited her shop on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the beach one... **Swoon**

    ReplyDelete
  49. love the lily pads and flowers one

    kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. i hearted her shop on etsy as kolpin

    ReplyDelete
  51. pinned
    http://pinterest.com/pin/390898442627802986/

    ReplyDelete
  52. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/kolpin4680/status/367779780550094848

    ReplyDelete
  53. wow!this swan is just gorgeous!
    cookiesmasher5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Just got back from PEI! Would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Would love the flamingos for my living room!

    I added VivanandBeverly to my favourites on etsy (van09m).

    vanessa__09 at hormail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Gorgeous! It's so hard to pick a favorite...I'll take one of each please :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love them all! Seriously....yowza!
    Liked on Etsy (Taylor B) and Tweeted (@Navybean79).
    Hope I win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful! I really like the water lilies in purple and pink

    ReplyDelete
  59. So pretty! Want.

    ReplyDelete

  60. Love the lilly pads.Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love the swan on the pink background!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I liked Vivian and Beverly on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Gorgeous prints!! Love the swan! Hope you're having a wonderful time away!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  64. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Perfection prints! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the annoying captias...tried turning them off for a day and my inbox exploded with crap.

Smooches to everyone who perservered and left a sweet comment anyways! xoxo