First off, I want to wish you all such a...
I for one, am VERY excited that 2013 is here.
I've had one of those years that is so mixed with amazing stuff and sad stuff, that I just sort of feel like getting off the ride as it were.
Of course, all was documented on B&B since it's sort of turned into my life diary.
First the sad stuff because I'd rather end on a high note:)
1. I lost my Nana and it was, and still is, devastating to me...
Miss her more than I can say every single day.
2. We also said a very sad goodbye to our sweet Lola bear...
And I still expect to see her everytime I walk in the front door:(
3. We found out that my baby bump was actually twins and shortly thereafter, discovered sadly that one sweet bean didn't make it...such a weird emotional thing to be so so happy about being pregnant with one healthy baby and learning that another wasn't meant to be.
5 . Big daughter left us for university- happy mommy and sad mommy all rolled into one.
And then, on the ridiculously fabulous side of things, 2012 gave me:
1. The happiest news of the year for me, was discovering that a sweet bambino was growing in the belly...so so blessed.
...oh and in case you missed it, I announced that babes is a...
2. I got a new gig writing for Style at Home magazine- hello dream come true...could not be more thankful/elated.
3. I dreamed up and opened my own little art shop called Wink of Pink and it's been such a joy...painting has long been one of the things I wished I could do most so to actually do it, well...it makes me very pleased indeed:)
4. My house was PUBLISHED in Style at Home magazine...and not only that, it made the COVER!!
7. I started filming some 'design expert' episodes for Steven and Chris! Hello another dream come true!!!!
And PS, my latest segment will air January 11th (2pm EST) here in Canada:)
8. My little e-design business sort of took off and I'm SO SO excited about it...
I think that sort of sums it up...this 'lamenting' post, which PS, is my most read of all time weirdly enough, also sort of wraps 2012 up in my brain...
All in all, it was a year of amazing professional stuff with quite a bit of personal saddness so...I'm ready and excited for 2013.
Of course, what I'm anticipating most for this coming year is the arrival of our newest addition in March...to say I can hardly wait is the biggest understatement of the century.
As well, I really can't wait to see where this blog and work takes me in 2013...I'm just so beyond grateful to be doing so many things that I absolutely adore.
Thank you a thousand times for continuing to read and enjoy B&B this past year- means so very much to me.
Loves and tight squeezes.