It's Friday...good, good.
Though I'm happy for the weekend, I have to admit that because I had such a great week, I'm not dying for it like I usually am.
Yesterday was one of those sublime 24 hour periods when literally, all of the stars seemed to align.
I can't spill the beans on all the goodness but...a few little hints...
1. #projectkitchengorgeous is going to be seen...like soon.
2. I'm about to dive into a new little venture and it's exciting me beyond words...stay tuned- all will be revealed on that front in the next couple of weeks...for now, I'll give you this to ponder...
3. I've been approached by a few people about some pretty cool opportunities re: #winkofpink...again, I'll divulge all of that as it happens;)
4. Another little TV appearance is scheduled for yours truly...that's coming up in the next couple of weeks too.
5. Baby is kicking my guts out...and PS on that front, the nickname 'Baby Roo' is out the window because we've change his name to be...the new 'official/not changing because it's my all time favourite boy's name that my husband now agrees to/hallelujah' will start with a 'J' and I don't love the sound of
"Baby J' so...he's nicknameless for now.
So anyhoo...yes...good stuff (mostly/besides lack of cute baby nickname) all around
Feel very blessed at the moment.
And speaking of such things, I'm also very very happy to introduce you to my newest sponsor ('tis been a busy week in the sponsor department;)...
I'm sure many of you are already familiar with her fabulous blog and shop but just in case, here's a little preview of the goodness...
Oh and PS, AB does custom everything so if there's a specific size/piping colour/fabric you're after, she's your girl.
I'm actually the lucky owner of 2 of the cream/black ribbon numbers and I can't wait for them to find a perfect perch in #projectbaby.
I'll leave you with that for now...remember to enter away for your chance to win an amazing bracelet from The Way We Are...you know you want some of this kind of action...
Oh and one last thing/very important thing...I'm off to my daughter's Remembrance Day assembly this morning...
...thinking so much of my grandpa at this time of year...and all of those who have sacrificed to protect our precious freedom.