Hope you all enjoyed a few days of relaxation, though I didn't really...was SO darn busy.
I finished off a couple of paintings, got a few pieces ready to ship, went downtown for some sourcing (post on that tomorrow), met with a client and spent the ENTIRE day Sunday cleaning out the basement...very happy it's done but wow...digging through boxes and cleaning up toys for hours upon hours...not so fun when you're 5 months preggers.
Anyhoo...definite progress was made, which is good.
Come the new year, I'm getting some new flooring down there and perhaps a little mini-makeover on the playroom in time for another child and more stuff...thinking tons of hidden storage is going to be key.
More on that soon.
For now, I'm feeling quite excited because I get to introduce you to my newest fabulous sponsor...
I'm sure many of you already know this shop, thanks to its owner Leah Hill...I've long been a reader of her fabulous blog and am sooooo smitten with her store of the same name.
Get a load of this goodness...
Not much I love more than good old fashioned pretty...especially when it comes in the form of jewelry...or divine spiky trays for that matter- sort of obsessed with the later.
And since I know you get mushy for sparklies too, now's your chance to win the bracelet of your choice.
1. Leave a comment
For extra entries:
**AND PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE**
1. Like the Way We Are on Etsy
2. Visit The Way We Are and tell me which bracelet you'd pick if you won
3. Follow The Way We Are Blog
4. Follow The Way We Are on Pinterest
5. Pin your favourite item from the Way We Are Shop (make sure you tag it #giveaway)
6. Follow The Way We Are on Twitter
7. Like The Way We Are on Facebook
8. Tweet the giveaway (enter to win a gorge bracelet from @thewayweareblog and @bijouandboheme http://bijouandboheme.blogspot.ca/2012/11/sponsor-welcome-and-giveaway.html)
So that my lovelies, is a total of 9 chances to win!
I'll draw for the lucky lady (or gent I suppose if he's the sweet kind and is buying a gift for his gal) on Saturday.