After a little summer hiatus, we're back today some Style in Seven loveliness.
And to start this new season off, I'm thrilled to have Daniella (formerly of Dress, Design, Decor) of
I've been lucky to enough to meet Ms. D in person and she's every bit as elegant and sweet as I imagined...her blog is a constant source of softly hued pretty, with her new pages presenting an even more personal approach...it's a complete delight to the senses.
Daniella's Style in Seven is a peek at her fabulously refined, and classically chic aesthetic...enjoy!
1. French country chic - When i'm not obsessing over all white decor, i'm dreaming about a french country home.
2. Stripes - Thick or thin, when it comes to fashion, stripes are always a classic
3. Book, books, books - I refuse to switch to any kind of digital reader. I love the smell of new books waiting to be read, and collect antique ones with beautifully designed jackets or sweet little messages written on the inside covers.
4. Herringbone floors - So much better than regular straight hardwood, herringbone or chevron flooring just gives a room instant style.
5. Ballet flats & leather boots - Flats for the warmer days and boots for when it starts to cool – you can never have too many!
6. Fresh flowers - One life's simple pleasures, a fresh bouquet of flowers always makes me smile.
7. Quiet moments - It's nice to remember to take some time out from being busy and just relax... and even better in a clawfoot tub!
Simply gorgeous with a lovely hint of femininity...thank you Daniella!